Wednesday 7 January 2015

2015 - new ideas & projects

So I decided to push myself into new challenges this year. normally its all fiff faff and it kinda fizzles out a couple of days after I get all roared up but not this year!! I am determined to try new things/........ and whilst in that frame of mind last week, I came across this fairefoxes blog, and this post and thought FATE!!!, so I immediately joined the journal challenge.

Having no paperbook/notebook/album/journal I didn't know what to use but as I was tidying my stash I came across some 8x8 pages I'd bought from The Works, one was of a wall and I knew what I wanted to do.

Looking round the t'intenet & fellow group my journaling isn't exactly run of the mill journaling at the moment but I can but hope.

Plain & simple for my first ever page, just used promarkers & pens & a favourite quote.



then I got messy, apparently I am a grungy dark kinda girl *lol* the page is best viewed tilted in the light, as you can see the embossed bits better than you can flat/dark but then that led me to the wording ,so I guess my plan worked *cough* (I hate my hand writing)



goodness knows what my 3rd page will look like.

The pages will be put together, randomly, and hole punched & tied with something....... or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment