Sunday 27 December 2015

something different..

I watched a Debbi Moore book folding show on Create & Craft and Debbi showed how to do a simple fold design and I thought I'd like to have a go.... so off upstairs I went, found a paperback and off I folded........

The Butterfly Fairies are so named, as they are the only Fae that are seen in the light of day, if you see one you believe you saw a butterfly! Although you don't normally see them in a group, but today they had just finished decorating their house for Christmas and were quite proud of the garland. Maybe they would win the 'best decorated' house in their tiny village? lets hope so!

 
 
 




3 comments:

  1. Your folded fairy house is lovely. I bought a pattern to do a folding book having already gone down the charity shop and bought 4 books which I thought would be ok only to find I didn't have enough pages in any of them! Th pattern hadn't said how many pages I needed until I had bought it. I will get it made eventually. I love your fairy Fae's too. Thankyou for fluttering by my fairy challenge this month. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can make a hedgehog without having set number of pages x

      Delete
  2. How clever and such a cute little house and all decorated for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete