Friday 8 January 2016

butterfly 2

As you know I was the Guest Designer over at the current Butterfly Challenge,  and I made this as my sub, I had a birthday card to do today so I kept with theme of the challenge
Again its another first, as Santa bought me a Raspberry embossing plate for Christmas, so I played with that.

 
Tattered Lace mini dies - butterflies
free embossing strip from a magazine
Create and Craft Happy Birthday stamp
Hobby house 'Taupe' gems
Inkadinkado pigment ink 'Glam gold'
yellow paper from stash
 
 


2 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Amanda with just the right amount of yellow showing to compliment. Thankyou for fluttering by. I did enjoy using some of the elements you sent me for inspiration cards one of which got top 3 placing in another challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the embossed edge and the delicate butterflies.

    ReplyDelete