Thursday 7 January 2016

white on white

New Year, another new first - a Christmas card in January!!

As I always leave my cards till the very last moment, then give up and buy, I decided I was going to try and enter Merry Monday every week, obviously to get ahead on the Christmas card front but also to meet new crafters and see their lovely work and be inspired.

So, here goes -

my entry for the white on white challenge, now I don't often do this colour because I'm quite an untidy crafter and always end up with a smudge or dirty mark on the card OR one of my cats decides to jump on the craft table and leave a paw print behind.

But this time nothing untoward happened to me, the card or the cat!

 
6x6 card
assorted white papers
snowflake punch
Do crafts Christmas sentiment stamp
Spellbinders Decorative Diamonds (number 2 die)
Inkadinkado pigment ink Glam Gold
White gems
 
 
Now all I need to is put it away safe and remember where I put it. When I go to the shops next, I will look at box folders/storage - I already need a set of little drawers to put all my butterfly stuff in, probably could do with one for my flowers..........
 

3 comments:

  1. I can identify with the smudges! It's so annoying isn't it. This looks fine though and good idea to use the punched out snowflakes. I collect my Christmas cards in a box so i know where they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Himself as just put up some shelves for me so I'm on a mission to fill them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiment looks beautiful on your intricate die-cut, lovely! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete