Wednesday 10 May 2017

I had three canvas's I bought from a charity shop which I hung in the kitchen for a few months, then decided I didn't like them so I put them in the spare room thinking I would 'do' something with them crafty wise. This was probably 2 or 3 years ago.
The start of last year i got the urge to 'do' something so out came one canvas and I white gessoed it, left it to dry then mixed black with white acrylic paint and dabbed that on the canvas.

After a few months I fished it out again and sorted out some embellishments and stuff what I wanted to put on it.

Last week whilst clearing my craftroom I found it again, sat down and finished it!



The other 2 canvas's are in the charity bag..... do I get them out to 'do' or leave them in? Mmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Perfect with all those butterflies. Defo keep the other 2 canvases you just never know when you might need them. You'll kick yourself otherwise. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete