Monday 2 October 2017

Something beginning with A

Had a crafty day Friday, my mojo has gone walk about but with bribes of chocolate and scrumptious coffee, think I may just have convinced it to stay awhile.

One of the cards it this one, it turned out to better than I expected. 

The blue squares were a 'find' in my snippet drawers whilst looking for the right colour blue card. See, hoarding random bits of off cuts does pay in the end! 


Used Gecko Galz 'Nautical' design sheet 1 for the square toppers, used full size images and resized to want I wanted.
The backing paper is from GG 'Seaside Splendour' Kit with the transparency taken down so it fades away.


Luckily I had just enough to die cut the sentiment out.

entering in Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group over on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment