Monday 18 December 2017

Frosty the Snowman

Retro style Christmas card today, using a cute Snowman image from Gecko Galz 'Frosty' design sheet. The blue backing paper is a HunkyDory one - one of the crafting magazines digital freebies I came across, I printed it out onto an A4 sheet of card and it just about matches the blue  in the image.

In one of the swaps I took part in over at CardExchangeUK was some gorgeous patterned holographic card - the red one was just perfect to bring out the red hat & gloves Mr Snowman is wearing.

Totally in love with my stringed snowflake die at the moment, so I cut another one out and snipped the individual flakes out, to embellish this card, then stuck silver gems in the middle, and used a silver peel off sentiment to finish off.





Pop over to the Gecko Galz on Etsy to find many more retro/vintage images.

1 comment: