Tuesday 13 February 2018

The Butterfly Wheel is C

Over at Butterfly Blog, a new format for the fortnightly challenge has begun with three colours & three themes, its upto the player to choose!

this weeks letter is C and I picked Butterfly with Cornflower Blue and Corners - with a bit of crimson  and cream thrown in! The backing paper which was a magazine freebie has cornflower blue and cream flowers on it. I used a piece of co-ordinating cream paper cut to fit the corner to contrast the card. Then die cut two butterflies, one to match cornflower blue and the other to match the darker blue ink. Lastly added a few red gems to highlight the crimson in the backing paper.





1 comment:

  1. Love your corner idea with the pretty scalloped edging on the design paper which I do believe I also have in my stash unused! It goes perfectly here and I love those butterflies. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete